Thursday, December 3, 2009

Press On

sharing thoughts from ... Facebook | Shelz Norman Got to get into a full court press! consider the analogy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full-court_press a Sister was posting about 'taking care of our temple' and I was reminded of another scripture in Philippians 3 'Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I PRESS on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I PRESS toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus'. We should be in a 'full court press' but some of us are still on the bench (and not a bench press). Rather than let the world press against us; let us PRESS ON. Check out the song 'Press On' by Selah: metrolyrics.com/press-on-lyrics-selah.ht... walkertracker.com/suge

No comments:

Post a Comment